Practicing yoga on your own or with one or three of your special peeps has so many advantages!
- The practice can be just what you need when you need it for the amount of time you have.
- You don’t have to go anywhere or you can go where you want to go…outside to a park or any other safe space that inspires you.
- You can wear whatever feels comfortable, bulges hanging out, bathed or not…nobody cares what you look or smell like.
- You can be real, honest about what’s going on with your body, or your life…with your teacher, your friend/family/neighbor/colleague or your journal. Use foul language if necessary to make sure your feelings get out fully.
- You can laugh…loud if you want to…at yourself…or with each other…about yoga or anything that tickles you during practice.
Would you like to explore a personalized yoga practice for yourself or your small group? Let’s talk…I promise you can do it and it will make you feel good!